Here are Some Great New “Natural” Weed Control Products. As always, read the entire label before using.
Deadweed Brew: Use this non-selective post-emergent herbicide to kill weeds, grass, mosses and algae in gardens, gravel and other areas where an approved organic product is needed. Remember, it kills everything that it is applied to, so proper application is necessary. The active ingredient is product made from caprylic acid ad capric acid derived from palm oil.
- NON-SELECTIVE WEED CONTROL – For use on non-selective herbaceous broadleaf and grassy weeds. Read the label for specific annual broadleaf weeds, perennial broadleaf weeds, annual grasses, and perennial grasses to be treated.
- FAST ACTING WEED KILLER – Our weed killing formula can provide results in just hours! Additionally, once this product dries after application it becomes waterproof!
- VARIETY OF USES – It works in temperatures as low as 40 degrees Fahrenheit. It is great for use around borders, driveways, sidewalks, the base of mature trees, around buildings, fence lines, barns, pastures, school grounds, greenhouses, and more.
- ORGANIC GARDENING – Approved for organic gardening.
- READY TO USE – This product is conveniently ready to use when it arrives because it is not a concentrate that needs mixing. The nozzle makes this product easy to deploy. Carefully read and use according to label directions.
Lawnweed Brew: Use this selective post-emergent to control broadleaf weeds in established lawns. Derived from iron, it works quickly and won’t harm lawns when applied under recommended conditions. It is rain fast in 3 hours and safe for pets after it dries. Do not use in temperatures over 85°F or to a drought-stressed lawn.
- Specifically formulated with Iron (Fe) to control broadleaf weeds
- People and pets can enter the treated area when spray dries
- Controls broadleaf weeds, disease, moss, & algae, but won’t harm lawn grass
- Kills weeds down to the root
- Rainfast in 3 hours